Wednesday, September 09, 2009

New York City Haiku - Long Hiatus Edition

After a two and a half year hiatus of the blog, I am attempting to get back into the swing of things and thought I would open with a rousing New York City Haiku post.  This is probably lamer than I intended, but after so long not writing it's really the best I can do.  I've experienced a number of changes over the last couple of years, which is inevitable but in my case not always easy.  More to come I hope!

Sex And The City
Filming in front of office;
Not Cool! Such a pain.

Tourists in the street-
Oh my, very tall buildings.
It's lunch - out of my way!

Real monk seen on 5th,
Long robe, belt, and wooden cross.
Does he have I-phone?

Lost in Central Park?
Surprise after twenty years,
Yet it still happens.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mamadearest said...

My favorite by far!

4:33 PM  
Blogger Antiope said...

love the one with monk and i-phone...nice blog!

5:30 PM  
Blogger Mr.Neophyte said...

Haha.. Cool man!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home