Wednesday, December 13, 2006

This Week in Its Briefs - The Flannels


1. In Cupcake News: Cupcake Emeritus is convinced that even though he's practically retired, he still can't do anything without me. He makes a half-hearted stab at trying to get tasks done on his own, especially computer work, but I'm now convinced he'll be 100 years old and in a wheelchair and I'll still do all his online shopping.

2. The holidays are revving up everywhere, and my skills at my own online shopping have increased exponentially. I've spent very little time in actual brick & mortar stores, and much more time parked in front of my computer in my slippers, merrily shopping away. So much more civilized.

3. Family crises abound, so I expect blogging to be light for a while. I'm having trouble finding things to write cogently about. I keep calling my muse, but I suspect it's enjoying a three-day bender in exotic climes, as there is no answer at all.

For my wee, odd and beloved group of readers: if I don't get a chance to write again before the holidays, I wish everyone the kindest and gentlest of seasons in which their dearest wishes will be granted. Health wealth and happiness to all in 2007.

1 Comments:

Blogger Miliana said...

Stoic- I think you can tag yourself definitely odd & beloved; the wee part is only because two people other than you actually read this blog, making the group of readers incredibly wee.

Have a wonderful holiday yourself!

6:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home